On Saturday I picked up Nate and Jake for an overnight. We went to McDonald's for supper- yuck - and then picked up movies and came home. Jake busied himself with a box of Legos from my mom's house and Nate settled in to watch his pick 2012. I might again say yuck. After Nate's movie came Jake's pick, Legends of the Guardians: Owls of Ga'Hoole. And yes, it's as bad as it sounds. Jake fell asleep about 10 minutes into it.I woke up way too early, so I took a long nap after Hannah took the kids home in the afternoon. Sarah and the kids, Molly and the kids, Hannah, Diane and I met at Olive Garden to celebrate my birthday. It was a great way to top off a great weekend.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
My Perfect Birthday Weekend
I started the weekend with Sophie on Friday. It was a beautiful day, and after we met Diane for lunch, we went thrift shopping to find things for our planned 'fairy garden'. On Friday night, the Murray's stayed for supper and then we slopped with decorated sugar cookies with spring colored frosting and sprinkles. We didn't stop until everyone had a stomach ache.


On Saturday I picked up Nate and Jake for an overnight. We went to McDonald's for supper- yuck - and then picked up movies and came home. Jake busied himself with a box of Legos from my mom's house and Nate settled in to watch his pick 2012. I might again say yuck. After Nate's movie came Jake's pick, Legends of the Guardians: Owls of Ga'Hoole. And yes, it's as bad as it sounds. Jake fell asleep about 10 minutes into it.I woke up way too early, so I took a long nap after Hannah took the kids home in the afternoon. Sarah and the kids, Molly and the kids, Hannah, Diane and I met at Olive Garden to celebrate my birthday. It was a great way to top off a great weekend.

On Saturday I picked up Nate and Jake for an overnight. We went to McDonald's for supper- yuck - and then picked up movies and came home. Jake busied himself with a box of Legos from my mom's house and Nate settled in to watch his pick 2012. I might again say yuck. After Nate's movie came Jake's pick, Legends of the Guardians: Owls of Ga'Hoole. And yes, it's as bad as it sounds. Jake fell asleep about 10 minutes into it.I woke up way too early, so I took a long nap after Hannah took the kids home in the afternoon. Sarah and the kids, Molly and the kids, Hannah, Diane and I met at Olive Garden to celebrate my birthday. It was a great way to top off a great weekend.