Monday, February 2, 2009

This and That

It was a very busy weekend. Now that I have Luke and Sophie all week, I live for my weekends like a teenager! First the LOWLIGHTS: balanced the checkbook, paid bills, went to the bank, got taxes done for me, Emily, Hannah and Zach, missed a nap both days, and a million other mundane errands. HIGHLIGHTS: Almost 50 degrees on Saturday, Met Jill and Grandma for lunch after chemo both days, bought myself a bigger TV for the sewing room, spent time with Dean picking out an awesome 47" flat screen high def TV and setting it up with him, picked up Maddy and brought her to Nate's basketball game to surprise him ( She got a much bigger hug than I did), spent the hour watching the game with Jake, Shopped with a capitol S and spent very little money due to coupons, gift cards, general stinginess and deals,and came home to clean floors courtesy of Bob and Zach.