Friday, January 30, 2009

T.G.I.F.

I had the kids all week and we are falling into routine. I know when they arrive even before I hear them because the cats flatten their ears back. Sophie and Luke like them, but the cats are more discerning in their friendships.Speaking of cats, if you didn't know, Sarah's cat Jack died. Luke asked me if I knew where heaven was. I said "uummm, yeah" and he told me it was "NOT A STATE", but a place where boys take care of cats. That was a better answer than I had. Grandma started chemo again on Wednesday, and on Thursday Sophie and I went to pick her up afterward and go shopping.(Sophie got to wear the new "My Vintage Baby" skirt and leopard print tights and boots. She looked adorable!) When Sarah picked up Sophie after work, then Grandma and I went to eat at the Olive Garden and more shopping. Today Molly needed me to babysit in the afternoon for a Dr. appointment, so dad had the kids alone to put down for a nap. Luke decorated my refrigerator with MAGNETIX before I came home. I left for Molly's and she called my cell and said never mind because Jeff was coming home early and that she didn't need me. Since I was already in her driveway, I stopped in to hold Max and see the boys.(Max is as cute as can be.) Nate was at the Doctor this morning for an ear infection and is on antibiotics, and Jake now has a runny nose. Molly needed to see the Doctor because her incision is infected, and now she is on antibiotics too. I got to "chat" with Emily again today twice!! She is threatening to go surfing tomorrow. She told me it's too cold for Great White's. We'll see, won't we?