Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Two Baby Girls


My "little baby girl" Sophie came over today alone while Luke was at school. We read books, petted cats, and tried on clothes.(I made her a new dress and panties.) She loves to hear "pretty". We were expecting a shipment from Matilda Jane, but it didn't come until after Sarah picked her up. Sophie has a runny nose and I know the drill by now. First Sophie, then Luke, then ME!
Then I picked up my "big baby girl" off the bus after class and we hung out for a while. Hannah loves Culvers, so we stopped there first. Same thing every time-just like the kids-chicken strips and cheese curds topped off with ice cream. We always play a game with the cheese curds. Before you bite into one, you have to guess what color cheese is inside. Hannah is batting close to 100%. Yeah, 100% WRONG! That's okay. There's no penalty. She still got the ice cream with m&m's.