

We started off early for Nate's basketball game on this cold morning. As I was scurrying to the rec center door, I was thankful he doesn't play hockey. Jeff is his coach and Grandpa, Jake and I are his cheering section. The kid was his usual brilliant self. He works so hard on the court, that after the game he was not just warm or just red in the face, he was actually sweating. Man Sweat! An opposing team parent came over to congratulate Jeff on Nate's skills and sportsmanship. He asked for his name so he could keep an eye out for him in the future. Proud moment for us all. After the game Hannah and I had a little mother-daughter shopping time and lunch. (which means goodies and lunch are on mom!) Afterwards, we went to Molly's for a little "baby time". We took turns cuddling Max and playing with the kids. Max is such a sweet baby. He reminds me so much of Jake at that age- mellow and snugly. He just really couldn't get any cuter. Hannah roughhoused with Jake and Nate until they both got yelled at. Then Hannah came home with me until she had to babysit for Sarah. Pretty good day!