Today is our 71st wedding anniversary! (hold on a minute..what?......really?......) Never mind, I've just been informed it is our 34th anniversary. Feels like MUCH longer. Bob brought home flowers, but they were calla lillies, and I don't want a repeat of what happened to Cinders the last time we had lillies in the house, so I couldn't keep them. It's the thought that counts. And anyway, we went to Old Chicago for a "chicago7" pizza and to a movie. (Eat your heart out Diane.) We saw "The Wrestler" with Mickey Rourke. It was good, but just like the last 10 movies I saw, it was depressing and full of dead people. Come to think of it, the last upbeat movie I saw was "Slumdog Millionaire" and that was about orphans and beatings and kidnapping. Other good but depressing movies include- Seven Pounds, Revolutionary Road, The Visitor, Transsiberia, Grand Torino, Benjamin Button, The Dark Knight, and the Guide to Recognizing Your Saints (actually that one was NOT good, just depressing.) I might just rent a Disney film.........oh, no, just remembered Bambi's dead mom, Cinderella's wicked stepmother, and Cruella De Ville. I'll watch Barney. Oh yeah, that makes me want to kill mYSeLf! Next time the urge to see a movie hits me, I think I'll take a nap.