Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Little Pony


It's March! The weeks are flying by. We haven't had much snow, but we got 6" on Thursday. I rather enjoyed the dead grass and clear streets, but I guess this looks better. I just hope it goes as fast as it came.
I got out a couple times this week. Tuesday, Hannah bussed home after class and I took her to lunch and back home. She had a terrible week of moving out of her apartment and into a house with 4 boys. They are pigs and she had to clean to move in and then had to go back and clean her old place. Zach, being the good brother that he is, helped her clean. Caitlin and Zach also helped her move some stuff and Bob and Hannah moved the rest. She is hoping this situation is just temporary and she can find some unpiglike people to room with. On Friday, Jill worked a half day so we went to lunch. I saw her pull up, so I grabbed my coat and yelled to Bob "I'm going now" to which Sophie replied "YEAH. LET'S GO." I had to leave her crying with Bob. I told her I had to work. She's been very entertaining this week dragging around her alien baby and sucking on his nuk. She is not a baby anymore, she is a Big Girl. Luke was happy to get a chance to talk to Emily over the Internet and see her kitty. He also enjoyed texting her (with big rows of XOXO's). Saturday, I went out with Robyn for awhile and Sunday we went to Olive Garden with the Beans. Zach died his hair again this week after a long winter of brown hair, and it is now red and blue. Well, it's supposed to be red and blue. It's more like pink and purple, which caused Alaina to exclaim "It looks like you're wearing My Little Pony on your head!" and the whole table burst out laughing. (by the way, that helped Bob find us after parking the car.) I stopped at Molly's to see "Da boyz". It's nice that Jake still jumps into my arms yelling Grandma when he sees me. Nate was happy enough to see me, but then he had better things to do. I held Max captive until he cried for his supper. He is getting to be a little porker. I don't think he is any taller, but he sure is fluffier.