Monday, March 9, 2009

AARRF AARRF


I'll be brief because I am sick as a dog with whatever crud Luke and Sophie had late last week. But I have to share two stories.
Today Sophie grabbed my jacket out of the closet. "Hold it" she said. "No, Sophie, put is on the chair." " Hold it" she insisted. "Nope Soph, put it on the chair." "HOLD IT" she shouted. I took it. 'Let's go" said Sophie.
I was laying on my deathbed (a.k.a. the couch) with Cinders laying across my stomach. I let out a big barky croup cough. AARRF AARRF. Cinders jumped a couple feet in the air and scrambled away faster than I have ever seen her move. She is now laying on the back of the chair and has not taken her eyes off of me. If I had that on film I am sure I'd win the big money on America's Funniest Home Videos.