Summer reading for 50 cents each; a dozen vintage embroidered quilt blocks for $1.00; and a $2 boxful of 36 tin noisemakers for the Party Queen Extraordinaire Twylla.
A New,complete with $59 price tag Jones NY handkerchief cotton tunic with crochet trim for one of my girls for $1.50; assorted New MN Twins hats for everyone for pennies on the dollar.
But I think my most favorite thing of all is this 50 cent teddy bear for Hannah, complete with a t-shirt that reads " Incontinence" "Tachyarrhythmia" "Enlarged Prostate" and Gastroparesis" among the many ailments printed on it. LOL
Other notable purchases include 6 drinking glasses for $1.50; new Gopher T's for Zach for 50 cents each; new MN Wild ties for 'someone' who wears a tie to work; 10 felt Grad hats for Sophie's preschool Graduation this week- 25 cents; a bagful of Lemony Snicket books for Nate and cute cozy knit shorts,rompers, t's, and a Spiderman costume for Max all for $3.00. All in all I spent $20 and a whole day with good company and a lot of laughs. I'm glad I did that instead of waiting for The Rapture that was predicted to happen today. Well worth it!