Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Morning Football, Saturday Night Movie


We went to Nate's football at 9 this morning way out in Woodbury. It was a beautiful day in the 80's to enjoy the game. Nate has this to say about today's game:
" I scored a touchdown. In Your Face!!!! Now I have 4 this season. I juked him and ran for the touchdown. My friend Randy chest-bumped me and he hit me so hard that I fell over backward. It rocked! We are middle linebackers. We hit them so hard sometimes that they cry."

Tonight Nate and Jake came to spend the night because Molly has the flu. We laid together on the couch and watched a truly awful movie called "Furry Vengeance". Nate read a book I made about the cabin (on Shutterfly) to me and Jake. And then we tried to video chat with Emily. We eventually settled for typing. Nate typed on his own one letter at a time. Cute!