Tuesday, September 22, 2009
A Promise Made is a Promise Kept
Well..... apparently yesterday when the boys asked to go to the Mall of America and I said it wasn't Tuesday, they took it to mean that if it was Tuesday, we would go. Today was Tuesday. So we went. Luke and Jake bugged Molly so much that she finally called us. We took the boys on the rides for the first time this school year. Jake grew so much over the summer that he was able to go on all the rides that Luke could, although on a few he still needed an adult to ride with. They enjoyed all the rides, but got the most giggles out of the bumper cars. I did too. It was really fun to see 4 year olds driving (er, crashing) cars by themselves. They also got a kick out of the ride that brought them up 20 feet or so and then dropped them in bouncy increments back to the ground. They even held their hands in the air for that one! After 3 hours of nonstop rides, we headed home. (I snuck in a 5 minute side trip to Old Navy for Halloween T's when they were in the bouncy house. They were thrilled when I gave them their new skeleton t-shirts on the ride home.) Awesome day...