Saturday, June 11, 2011

This and That

This and That was two graduations. Sophie graduated from Pre-school and Luke graduated from Kindergarten.
Sophie graduated last week. They sang a couple songs and handed out certificates and candy bars. I think she was the most pleased about the chocolate. Patrick and I took her out to lunch to celebrate the start of her summer vacation.




Luke graduated this week. His class had a whole 30 minutes of entertainment, including ABC's forward and backward, counting to 100, yes 1-0-0! and many cute little songs including one that included the words peanut butter and underwear. They also performed a little skit that involved each child reciting something about Kindergarten for each letter of W-E L-O-V-E K-I-N-D-E-R-G-A-R-T-E-N. Patrick had to go back to work, but we celebrated the beginning of his summer vacation while Sophie took a nap.




My summer vacation began today. I will no longer have Sophie everyday, but will have both Sophie and Luke on Wednesdays throughout the summer.