And I found this birdcage when I was shopping with Robyn on Wednesday at HomeGoods and paid $6.99.
And from my favorite secret store, I picked up a pretty pink bowling ball for $1.49 to add color to my birdbath or my shade garden. But the thing I like the best is this chandelier (A splurge for $7.49.) If it works it will hang above the table in the shed, and if not, it will hang from a tree over the table on the patio. How cool will that look with real candles?
I can't wait for the real spring, not just the one in my head. Thanks to my photographers assistant Nate for trudging with me through the 2 feet + of snow we still have in the backyard!
In the meantime, back in real life, I have been coughing up chunks of my lungs again, along with nursing the headache that such violent coughing gives me. Thanks, Nate,Jake,Max,Luke and Sophie!
Friday night Bob and I used our season tickets for the St. Paul chamber Orchestra. We had 3rd row seats-very cool! Bob said, "It was the best sleep he has ever had." LOL
On Saturday, I had to get up, get dressed, and leave the house to run an errand for Emily. I figured as long as I was out, I might as well pick up Nathan for lunch at Chipotle. Then we might as well run in the thrift shop to look for a flashbulb for the cool new-to-me Old Brownie camera that I found. Then I might as well bring him home with me. So Nate stayed the weekend again, and we played the longest UNO tourney ever! He won the first one 10-8, and the second 3-2. We watched alot of the bears on the internet, and Hannah and he watched scientific stuff about NanoScience. He got a chance to go to The Lab with Hannah to see her work. When he came home we made those retro sloppy joes in the canned biscuit 'buns' from a 30 year old recipe. Nate wanted to bake brownies at 10:30 at night, but I suggested bed instead. Tigger loves to have Nate overnight, because he sleeps with him. He misses his Zach, but Nate'll do!. Jeff came and got Nathan in the morning, and I think I'll take a nice long nap.