I have had the flu since Christmas Eve, but it's all over now but the coughing. I stayed in for a week straight before I finally got out of the house to babysit the Audette's on New Year's Eve. (I'm not sure that counts as going out if I was in my pajamas, does it?) The boys were good except when Grandpa got 'em riled up and Max bit Jake and Nate! The other two fell asleep, but Nate stayed up until 12:30 when I told him I'd lie down with him in his room. We had non-alcoholic champagne at midnight and assorted food on a stick. Sophie and Luke came a callin' on New Years Day. Luke helped Hannah cook dinner and then they played UNO. He needs to learn how to hold his cards in his hand, but he is good with the revenge cards like "Pick up 4" or "Lose a Turn." Luke also let me try out my new lens I got for Christmas on him and his missing tooth while Sophie napped. On New Years Day evening we again went to the Audette's, this time with Zach, Alex, Hannah, Diane, Uncle Rich, Luke and Sophie. We had our traditional meal of Pronto Pups.( Don't ask.... ) Happy New Year 2011.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Happy New Year
I have had the flu since Christmas Eve, but it's all over now but the coughing. I stayed in for a week straight before I finally got out of the house to babysit the Audette's on New Year's Eve. (I'm not sure that counts as going out if I was in my pajamas, does it?) The boys were good except when Grandpa got 'em riled up and Max bit Jake and Nate! The other two fell asleep, but Nate stayed up until 12:30 when I told him I'd lie down with him in his room. We had non-alcoholic champagne at midnight and assorted food on a stick. Sophie and Luke came a callin' on New Years Day. Luke helped Hannah cook dinner and then they played UNO. He needs to learn how to hold his cards in his hand, but he is good with the revenge cards like "Pick up 4" or "Lose a Turn." Luke also let me try out my new lens I got for Christmas on him and his missing tooth while Sophie napped. On New Years Day evening we again went to the Audette's, this time with Zach, Alex, Hannah, Diane, Uncle Rich, Luke and Sophie. We had our traditional meal of Pronto Pups.( Don't ask.... ) Happy New Year 2011.