Busy Weekend! We went to a family wedding Friday night. We stayed until 1 a.m. believe it or not. Hannah and the cousins were having a great time drinking and dancing and blowing off mid-term stress.(Don't know if she still thought it was so great the next day.) My boy Nate called me yesterday to come over to my house. It didn't work out because I was tired during the day, and at night we had supper with Patrick, Lorraine, Luke and Sophie at Smashburger in Roseville. (It was our third choice after being told the wait times at Old Chicago and BW3.) So Nate tried me again today. When he called I reminded him that Zach moved out and TOOK HIS VIDEO GAMES WITH HIM. He told me "I know. I just want to spend time with you, Grandma!" Well that cinched it .Off I went to pick up the little charmer. We went to lunch, visited my mom, then came home to pet the cats. He made a Halloween candy necklace. He played basketball with Grandpa. Then I gave him a piece of candy that I had originally bought for Luke because he loves gummy candy, but Luke took one look at it and said "No thanks." Nate had no problem with it. Look at the picture, and I'll leave it up to you to see who made the right call.
.(It came complete with "crunchy candy bones.")