I found out about it a few weeks ago, and not only had to keep my mouth shut because it was a surprise, but I had to figure out how to go to the ceremony and dinner without making him suspicious. That was a tall order considering I never had an interest to go to the Installation Party before. But I managed to pull it off by whining that I was so tired of staying in due to him studying for the Chief's Test, that I considered this "date night." And he bought it! Next I had to figure out how to get the family there without him seeing them.
Here we are with our 'favorite kids' and surrounded by the Local 21 Union Executives.
Family from left :Molly, Zach , Sarah, Jody and Bob. Unable to attend: Emily and Hannah.
Camera shy: Twylla and Tony
Congratulations Bob. You deserve it. We are proud of you.

