Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dancing Queen

Four-and-a-half-year-old Princess Sophie had her first Dance Recital this afternoon at Centennial High School with her class from Lorenz Studios. She was a star! And that's my unbiased opinion. On the other hand, I am not a star when it comes to taking pictures in a dark auditorium. So I fancied them up to distract you from their blurriness.


Say what you will, but the girl knows how to work a camera! Even though she is in a mishmash of costumes.


Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


How I Wonder What You Are


Up Above The World So High


Like A Diamond In The Sky.....


Mexican Hat Dance


She was a tappin' machine! Totally with the beat!


The Madame Alexander doll Grandpa and I gave to her to commemorate her big moment in the spotlight!

*************************************************************************************************** Between show number one and show number two, we went to eat with her and Patrick, Grandma Rainy,and Diane. She attracted a lot of attention with her blue eye shadow. Good thing she wanted to wear her shades on the patio! This may be the start of another Toddlers and Tiaras.