On an unrelated note, other then it is pink and romantic, I wanted to share the sunset from tonight. Beautiful.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Anniversary
Yesterday was our 37th wedding anniversary. I have to admit we had much nicer weather this year than in 1975! Since we have 2 major "date" days in February, Bob planned this one and I'll take Valentine's Day next week. He took me to Green Mill for a salad and a slice, then off on a secret mission to get a couples' massage. He took back roads to get to this off-the-beaten-track place off 61 and 694, and for a split second, I thought he was buying me a new Lexus! In the evening, we went to Outback for appetizers, dessert and drinks. He had planned a movie too, but I thought that was overkill. We'll save the movie date for another time. Good Job Bob!

On an unrelated note, other then it is pink and romantic, I wanted to share the sunset from tonight. Beautiful.
On an unrelated note, other then it is pink and romantic, I wanted to share the sunset from tonight. Beautiful.